The Sequoia is a giant redwood tree, one of the oldest and tallest living things to inhabit the forests of North America. The shapes of these carefully-handcrafted earrings seem to clamber upwards, like a Sequioa towering above the canopy, while their silver and gold tones offer a muted counterpoint to the deep umber and vibrant green of the redwood’s bark and foliage. A Sequioa can inspire breath-taking beauty without disturbing the peace and tranquillity of the forest around it, in much the same way that these earrings lend style and class to any ensemble they are accessorised with.
- Currently out of stock pieces can be made to order at no extra cost, click here to contact us if your desired item is out of stock.
- Hand crafted in Loveness Lee's London workshop.
- 18ct Gold Plated Sterling Silver.
- 18ct Gold Plated Sterling Silver post with soft synthetic post stopper.
- Hallmarked at the Assay Office London.
- Due to the hand-crafted nature of all Loveness Lee jewellery there may be slight variations from the images shown.
- Our shipping and returns policy is available here.
- For care instructions please click here.