Itsaso is a word in the Basque language, of the western Pyrenees, meaning ‘sea’. The design of this pair of earrings is, like the waters that cover two-thirds of the Earth’s surface, staggering in its spontaneity: their gold and silver colours seem to pour into each other across the beautiful, asymmetric patterns of their surfaces and shapes, like the tides and currents of the seas as they endlessly ebb and flow. This is jewellery for women who are assured and assertive in their style, and unafraid to be as impulsive as the ocean.
- Hand crafted in Loveness Lee's London workshop.
- 18ct Gold Plated Sterling Silver.
- 18ct Gold Plated Sterling Silver post with soft synthetic post stopper.
- Hallmarked at the Assay Office London.
- Due to the hand-crafted nature of all Loveness Lee jewellery there may be slight variations from the images shown.
- Our shipping and returns policy is available here.
- For care instructions please click here.