This fabulous bracelet is named for an African word referring to a small pool. Have you ever gazed into a shallow basin or pond and noticed how the interplay of light and shadow make it seem larger than it truly is, or how the peaceful, shimmering surface conceals churning depths? The Gachie bracelet is inspired by the same duality: its intertwining, meandering shapes and textures combine with the complimentary precious tones of gold and silver to create a bracelet that is as enchanting as it is striking.
- Hand crafted in Loveness Lee's London workshop.
- 18ct Gold Plated Sterling Silver.
- 18ct Gold Plated Sterling Silver chain.
- Adjustable size to fit
- Hallmarked at the Assay Office London.
- Due to the hand-crafted nature of all Loveness Lee jewellery there may be slight variations from the images shown.
- Our shipping and returns policy is available here.
- For care instructions please click here.