Cephas is the Aramaic word for rock or stone, and it is exemplified in the rough, almost gnarled texture that swirls and wraps round these earrings’ remarkable, jagged looped shapes. Rocks are among the most ancient features of the natural landscape, and have become synonymous with reliability and dependency; the Cephas earrings embody the timeless, lasting qualities of geology in stunning statement design.
- Hand crafted in Loveness Lee's London workshop.
- 18ct Gold Plated Sterling Silver.
- 18ct Gold Plated Sterling Silver post with soft synthetic post stopper.
- Hallmarked at the Assay Office London.
- Due to the hand-crafted nature of all Loveness Lee jewellery there may be slight variations from the images shown.
- Our shipping and returns policy is available here.
- For care instructions please click here.