Aria is Italian for ‘air’, and this pair of earrings possess a shape and texture that is every bit as light and graceful as their namesake. Aria is also the term, in classical music, for an expressive solo vocal performance that forms part of a larger work, and the unique figures and tinting of these earrings marks them out in much the same, sensitive way. The smallest earrings in the Trans-natural collection, Aria are the perfect accessory for strong, individual women who want to subtly indicate their divergence from the crowd.
- Hand crafted in Loveness Lee's London workshop.
- 18ct Gold Plated Sterling Silver.
- 18ct Gold Plated Sterling Silver post with soft synthetic post stopper.
- Hallmarked at the Assay Office London.
- Due to the hand-crafted nature of all Loveness Lee jewellery there may be slight variations from the images shown.
- Our shipping and returns policy is available here.
- For care instructions please click here.