Anani is a biblical name meaning ‘cloud’. The ethereal, rounded shapes of these beautiful earrings reflect the amorphous, random figures that clouds take on as they form, just as their muted gold and silver hues are reminiscent of the combination of colours that roll, billow, and bundle together in the skies above us.
- Hand crafted in Loveness Lee's London workshop.
- 18ct Gold Plated Sterling Silver.
- 18ct Gold Plated Sterling Silver post with soft synthetic post stopper.
- Hallmarked at the Assay Office London.
- Due to the hand-crafted nature of all Loveness Lee jewellery there may be slight variations from the images shown.
- Our shipping and returns policy is available here.
- For care instructions please click here.