These earrings take their name from a Turkish word meaning ‘belonging to the moon’. Believed by some to wield influence over everything from ocean tides to fertility, the moon is a potent symbol of the alluring, magical power of night. These earrings are formed of soft, fine shapes in silver that hang below sharp golden streaks, like moonbeams cutting through dark clouds, illuminating the ground below. Ailin earrings are designed to offer a distinctive shake-up to your style, like the difference between night and day.
- Hand crafted in Loveness Lee's London workshop.
- 18ct Gold Plated Sterling Silver.
- 18ct Gold Plated Sterling Silver post with soft synthetic post stopper.
- Hallmarked at the Assay Office London.
- Due to the hand-crafted nature of all Loveness Lee jewellery there may be slight variations from the images shown.
- Our shipping and returns policy is available here.
- For care instructions please click here.