Plaisir means ‘pleasure’ in French, and these earrings are certain to bring as much enjoyment and luxury to those who wear them as their name suggests. Classic gold-plating and stunning blue enamelling combine, half-and-half, on both the inside and the outside of each striking, irregular triangular piece, creating an effect that is as beautiful as it is timeless.
- Hand crafted in Loveness Lee's London workshop.
- 18ct Gold Plated Sterling Silver with Blue Enamelling.
- 18ct Gold Plated Sterling Silver post with soft synthetic post stopper.
- Hallmarked at the Assay Office London.
- Due to the hand-crafted nature of all Loveness Lee jewellery there may be slight variations from the images shown.
- Our shipping and returns policy is available here.
- For care instructions please click here.