Titanic: The ill-fated British liner that hit an Iceberg and tragically sank in the early hours of the 15th of April, 1912.
Even though this is not the largest necklace in my collections, I have still chosen to name it Titanic. Its texture and shape all invoke infamous images of icebergs, both in historical photographs and in cinema. This stunning necklace, with its outstanding Patination colours, reminds me that while the story of the Titanic is very sad, it is also possessed of a deep romance.
- Hand crafted in Loveness Lee's London workshop.
- Individually cast in Bronze and Patinated in the UK.
- Coloured in Vibrant Light Blue Green Patination.
- Following Patination surface treatment, each piece is sealed to ensure the longevity of the finish.
- 18" 18ct Gold Plated Brass chain.
- Can be worn above or below the neckline.
- Due to the hand-crafted nature of all Loveness Lee jewellery there may be slight variations from the images shown.
- Our shipping and returns policy is available here.
- For care instructions please click here.