Smultroställe: The Swedish term for a patch of wild strawberries.
I will always feel love and pride when it comes to this necklace. I was, truly, thinking ‘outside of the box’ when I designed it, and I am especially fond of the asymmetrical contours of its pendant. I often wear Smultroställe myself, pairing it with a monochrome dress or top: simple!
- Currently out of stock pieces can be made to order at no extra cost, click here to contact us if your desired item is out of stock.
- Hand crafted in Loveness Lee's London workshop.
- Individually cast in Bronze and Patinated in the UK.
- Coloured in Light Olive Green Patination.
- Following Patination surface treatment, each piece is sealed to ensure the longevity of the finish.
- 18" 18ct Gold Plated Brass chain.
- Due to the hand-crafted nature of all Loveness Lee jewellery there may be slight variations from the images shown.
- Our shipping and returns policy is available here.
- For care instructions please click here.