Ombrophobous: A Greek term meaning ‘rain-fearing'.
I have always drawn inspiration from nature when designing and crafting my jewellery, and details as precise or as minute as the movement of raindrops can influence an entire piece. In my mind, the shape of this pendant mirrors the downward path of a brisk shower. Ombrophobous provides a perfect flash of colour to any outfit.
- Hand crafted in Loveness Lee's London workshop.
- Individually cast in Bronze and Patinated in the UK.
- Coloured in Vibrant Light Blue Green Patination.
- Following Patination surface treatment, each piece is sealed to ensure the longevity of the finish.
- 18ct Gold Plated Brass chain.
- Available in 16” and 18” chain lengths.
- Due to the hand-crafted nature of all Loveness Lee jewellery there may be slight variations from the images shown.
- Our shipping and returns policy is available here.
- For care instructions please click here.