Noctiv: Derived from the Latin noctivagant, which means 'to wander at night’.
The design of this necklace is inspired by the cold, cratered surface of the Moon. I am fascinated by the the opening in this piece, which strikes me as containing all the imperfect beauty of abstract space, much like the Moon’s rocky, ragged landscape. Noctiv is an elegant piece all year round, pairing perfectly with a simple jumper in winter months, or with a sophisticated dress in the summer.
- Currently out of stock pieces can be made to order at no extra cost, click here to contact us if your desired item is out of stock.
- Hand crafted in Loveness Lee's London workshop.
- Individually cast in Bronze and Patinated in the UK.
- Coloured in Dark Midnight Blue Patination.
- Following Patination surface treatment, each piece is sealed to ensure the longevity of the finish.
- 18ct Gold Plated Brass chain.
- Available in 16” and 18” chain lengths.
- Due to the hand-crafted nature of all Loveness Lee jewellery there may be slight variations from the images shown.
- Our shipping and returns policy is available here.
- For care instructions please click here.