Noah: From the Bible, Noah was the tenth and last of the pre-flood Patriarchs.
The Noah necklace features abstract shapes in vivid teal that tumble like lace around the neck, offset by a distinctive, striking gold slice. This piece is immediately reminiscent of the story of Noah and his ark, floating in a vast, azure sea, course set for a brighter future.
The Current colour is Vibrant light blue green with one gold plated segment and a gold plated chain. Noah is available in 10 colours, always with its distinct gold plated segment
- Hand crafted in Loveness Lee's London workshop.
- Individually cast in Bronze and Patinated in the UK.
- Coloured in Vibrant Light Blue Green Patination with one distinctive Gold Plated segment.
- Following Patination surface treatment, each piece is sealed to ensure the longevity of the finish.
- 18” 18ct Gold Plated Brass chain.
- Due to the hand-crafted nature of all Loveness Lee jewellery there may be slight variations from the images shown.
- Our shipping and returns policy is available here.
- For care instructions please click here.