Cairn: A pile of stones marking the top of a mountain (or some other special place).
The shape of Cairn prompts recollections of a mountain range; with its striking Patination colours, it also calls to mind the lichen that forms and ornaments rocks and stones deep in the forest. Living in a large urban environment like London, I often find myself longing for the outdoors, yearning for an intimate connection with the rural landscape. This piece is born of this desire to walk in nature and appreciate the small details around you, right down to the unplanned beauty of moss filling the cracks in the pavement. The vibrant colours of this bracelet can jazz-up an all-black outfit, or provide a strong new addition to an already colourful wardrobe.
- Currently out of stock pieces can be made to order at no extra cost, click here to contact us if your desired item is out of stock.
- Hand crafted in Loveness Lee's London workshop.
- Individually cast in Bronze and Patinated in the UK.
- Coloured in Sky Blue Textured Patination.
- Following Patination surface treatment, each piece is sealed to ensure the longevity of the finish.
- 18ct Gold Plated Brass chain.
- Adjustable size from 15-20cm, please contact us for custom orders.
- Due to the hand-crafted nature of all Loveness Lee jewellery there may be slight variations from the images shown.
- Our shipping and returns policy is available here.
- For care instructions please click here.