In Spanish, a language known for its lyricism and beauty, the word Idoya means ‘pond’. The elegant looped shape of these earrings, reminiscent of the often erratic border between water and land, is elegantly suspended from the ear like sunlight caught on the surface of a small pool. Idoya is sure to bring tranquillity and peace to the strongest of wardrobes.
- Currently out of stock pieces can be made to order at no extra cost, click here to contact us if your desired item is out of stock.
- Hand crafted in Loveness Lee's London workshop.
- 18ct Gold Plated Sterling Silver.
- 18ct Gold Plated Sterling Silver post with soft synthetic post stopper.
- 18ct Gold Plated Sterling Silver chain.
- Hallmarked at the Assay Office London.
- Due to the hand-crafted nature of all Loveness Lee jewellery there may be slight variations from the images shown.
- Our shipping and returns policy is available here.
- For care instructions please click here.