Richu: From the Chinese word for sunrise.
The beginning of the day, a fresh start. I hope this ring brings you the same good fortune and spirit as the warmth of the sun as it greets you in the morning. Richu can be worn as an individual piece, an elegant ring suitable for any kind of outfit; it can also be worn together with Jigsaw and Pengyan, forming a knuckleduster ensemble that is painlessly cool, exciting, and daring.
- Currently out of stock sizes can be made to order at no extra cost, click here to contact us if your size is out of stock.
- Hand crafted in Loveness Lee's London workshop.
- 18ct Gold Plated Bronze.
- Available in sizes J-Q, please contact us if your size is not available. Our ring size chart is available here.
- Due to the hand-crafted nature of all Loveness Lee jewellery there may be slight variations from the images shown.
- Our shipping and returns policy is available here.
- For care instructions please click here.