Pengyan: From a Chinese term meaning ‘when a wild goose spreads it's wings’.
I have given this ring the name of Pengyan, due to its shape: can you see the moment a goose breaks from the ground and surges towards the sky? This ring encapsulates the uplifting spirit of a wild bird, longing for the outer sky, a place to spread its wings and soar. Wearing this ring will, hopefully, transfer to you the same optimistic spirit imbued in its name. Pengyan can be worn as an individual piece, an elegant ring suitable for any kind of outfit; it can also be worn together with Jigsaw and Richu, forming a knuckleduster ensemble that is painlessly cool, exciting, and daring.
- Currently out of stock sizes can be made to order at no extra cost, click here to contact us if your size is out of stock.
- Hand crafted in Loveness Lee's London workshop.
- 18ct Gold Plated Bronze.
- Available in sizes J-Q, please contact us if your size is not available. Our ring size chart is available here.
- Due to the hand-crafted nature of all Loveness Lee jewellery there may be slight variations from the images shown.
- Our shipping and returns policy is available here.
- For care instructions please click here.