In the language of the Luo people of East Africa, Abungu means ‘of the forest’. Like the dense branches and roots that tangle as trees gather ground, this stunning bracelet’s knotted, uneven textures wind their way around the wrist supported by an adjustable chain, bringing a sense of woodland mystery and unpredictability to any outfit.
- Currently out of stock pieces can be made to order at no extra cost, click here to contact us if your desired item is out of stock.
- Hand crafted in Loveness Lee's London workshop.
- 18ct Gold Plated Sterling Silver.
- 18ct Gold Plated Sterling Silver chain.
- Adjustable size to fit.
- Hallmarked at the Assay Office London.
- Due to the hand-crafted nature of all Loveness Lee jewellery there may be slight variations from the images shown.
- Our shipping and returns policy is available here.
- For care instructions please click here.