These earrings hang from the ear with an effortless grace, in the same way that water descends rocky slopes with a seemingly eternal rhythm. Their unusual, swirling textures and combination of gold and silver colours – like the interplay between water and rock in a cascade – make them a profound, enduring addition to any wardrobe.
- Currently out of stock pieces can be made to order at no extra cost, click here to contact us if your desired item is out of stock.
- Hand crafted in Loveness Lee's London workshop.
- 18ct Gold Plated Sterling Silver.
- 18ct Gold Plated Sterling Silver post with soft synthetic post stopper.
- 18ct Gold Plated Sterling Silver chain.
- Hallmarked at the Assay Office London.
- Due to the hand-crafted nature of all Loveness Lee jewellery there may be slight variations from the images shown.
- Our shipping and returns policy is available here.
- For care instructions please click here.