Kodiak is a Russian name meaning ‘island’, a piece of land which stands proud and alone in a body of water. These exceptional earrings, which loop around the ear with all the grace and inimitability that Loveness Lee has made her trademark, are as bold as the most commanding of islands, and are perfect for women possessing unwavering confidence and individuality.
- Currently out of stock pieces can be made to order at no extra cost, click here to contact us if your desired item is out of stock.
- Hand crafted in Loveness Lee's London workshop.
- 18ct Gold Plated Sterling Silver.
- 18ct Gold Plated Sterling Silver post with soft synthetic post stopper.
- Hallmarked at the Assay Office London.
- Due to the hand-crafted nature of all Loveness Lee jewellery there may be slight variations from the images shown.
- Our shipping and returns policy is available here.
- For care instructions please click here.