Feuillemort: A French term, used to describe the colour of a dying leaf.
‘The colour of a dying leaf’ sounds like a very negative term, but just think of Autumn: the park is covered in fallen foliage, some of it golden-yellow, some fire-red, and some, still clinging to summer, freshly green! The end of a leaf marks the beginning of many other lives, and all things are dependent on this decaying process. The leaf, in its passing, selflessly gives nutrition and vigour to the rest of nature. I kept this positive spirit in mind while designing and making Feuillemort, and there is no doubt it comes across: it is a piece perfect for those who appreciate the intricate relationships between birth and rebirth, and want to reflect this subtlety in their style.
- Currently out of stock pieces can be made to order at no extra cost, click here to contact us if your desired item is out of stock.
- Hand crafted in Loveness Lee's London workshop.
- Individually cast in Bronze in the UK.
- 18ct Gold Plated ring body with hand Patinated crown.
- Coloured in Vintage Oxidized Black Patination.
- Following Patination surface treatment, each piece is sealed to ensure the longevity of the finish.
- Available in sizes J-Q, please contact us if your size is not available. Our ring size chart is available here.
- Feuillemort is made-to-order, please allow 2-3 weeks for your jewellery to be crafted.
- Due to the hand-crafted nature of all Loveness Lee jewellery there may be slight variations from the images shown.
- Our shipping and returns policy is available here.
- For care instructions please click here.