The longest and shortest days: Solstice is when the sun reaches its highest or lowest point in the sky at noon. Folklore and mythology attribute all manner of significance to this solar phenomenon, and it is easy to see why: with more daylight in the summer, and longer darkness in the winter, the Solstice offers a striking illustration of the contrasts that govern life on our planet. This ring merges radiant gold with iridescent silver, and bold, jutting shapes with subtler, finely textured detail, resulting in an accessory perfect for women who are uncompromising and unapologetic in their style.
- Currently out of stock pieces can be made to order at no extra cost, click here to contact us if your desired item is out of stock.
- Hand crafted in Loveness Lee's London workshop.
- 18ct Gold Plated Sterling Silver.
- Available in sizes I-Q, please contact us if your size is not available. Our ring size chart is available here.
- Hallmarked at the Assay Office London.
- Due to the hand-crafted nature of all Loveness Lee jewellery there may be slight variations from the images shown.
- Our shipping and returns policy is available here.
- For care instructions please click here.