Ela is Hebrew for ‘oak’, a tree symbolising strength, fortitude, and optimism. The twisting shape and distinctive knotted surface of this ring echo the spiral leaf patterns and gnarled bark texture of the oak tree: rugged but beautiful, each groove and seam tells a story. ‘Mighty oaks from little acorns grow’ goes the old saying and, though the Ela ring is small in size, the singular combination of art and nature in its design elevate it, and any outfit it is matched with, to lofty heights.
- Currently out of stock pieces can be made to order at no extra cost, click here to contact us if your desired item is out of stock.
- Hand crafted in Loveness Lee's London workshop.
- 18ct Gold Plated Sterling Silver.
- Available in sizes I-Q, please contact us if your size is not available. Our ring size chart is available here.
- Hallmarked at the Assay Office London.
- Due to the hand-crafted nature of all Loveness Lee jewellery there may be slight variations from the images shown.
- Our shipping and returns policy is available here.
- For care instructions please click here.