Spleia: A municipality in the Viamala Region of the Swiss canton of Graubünden.
Travelling is a passion of mine: I love wandering through unfamiliar city streets, or hiking in the wilderness. Nature has been my biggest muse when it comes to design, and I love the encouragement and ideas that travelling provides. Drifting without a destination, you will find hidden gems everywhere! The beauty of nature is always a valuable inspiration, and Spleia will help it find it's way to you.
- Currently out of stock pieces can be made to order at no extra cost, click here to contact us if your desired item is out of stock.
- Hand crafted in Loveness Lee's London workshop.
- Individually cast in Bronze in the UK.
- 18ct Gold Plated ring body with hand Patinated crown.
- Coloured in Vibrant Light Blue Green Patination.
- Following Patination surface treatment, each piece is sealed to ensure the longevity of the finish.
- Available in sizes J-Q, please contact us if your size is not available. Our ring size chart is available here.
- Spleia is made-to-order, please allow 2-3 weeks for your jewellery to be crafted.
- Due to the hand-crafted nature of all Loveness Lee jewellery there may be slight variations from the images shown.
- Our shipping and returns policy is available here.
- For care instructions please click here.