Nelipot: One who walks barefoot.
The figures and textures of this ring were formed spontaneously during a series of experiments I undertook in my workshop. When I first opened Nelipot’s mould, the shape within appeared to me quite like the antlers of a reindeer! Nature is the most skilled designer, its processes giving reindeers the most beautiful headgear; I am glad I was able to capture and reflect such magic in this ring.
- Currently out of stock pieces can be made to order at no extra cost, click here to contact us if your desired item is out of stock.
- Hand crafted in Loveness Lee's London workshop.
- Individually cast in Bronze in the UK.
- 18ct Gold Plated ring body with hand Patinated crown.
- Coloured in Vibrant Green Blue Patination.
- Following Patination surface treatment, each piece is sealed to ensure the longevity of the finish.
- Available in sizes J-Q, please contact us if your size is not available. Our ring size chart is available here.
- Nelipot is made-to-order, please allow 2-3 weeks for your jewellery to be crafted.
- Due to the hand-crafted nature of all Loveness Lee jewellery there may be slight variations from the images shown.
- Our shipping and returns policy is available here.
- For care instructions please click here.