Ammil: A term from the south-west of England, which refers to the thin film of ice that lacquers the landscape when a freeze follows a partial thaw. When hit by sunlight, Ammil can cause an entire location to glitter.
I wanted to design a piece that was wild, unrestrained and brave, and Ammil meets all these requirements. The tip of each of its twig-like sticks seem to reach, unrestricted, in all directions. Just like its name, it glitters and sparkles, with a hint of colour, in a manner loud yet unpretentious. If you are familiar with a minimal or modest style, then this ring is an ingenious way to express your readiness for a challenge; for those who favour a bolder style, Ammil is a must-have addition to your jewellery box.
- Currently out of stock pieces can be made to order at no extra cost, click here to contact us if your desired item is out of stock.
- Hand crafted in Loveness Lee's London workshop.
- Individually cast in Bronze in the UK.
- 18ct Gold Plated ring body with hand Patinated crown.
- Coloured in Sky Blue Textured Patination.
- Following Patination surface treatment, each piece is sealed to ensure the longevity of the finish.
- Available in sizes J-Q, please contact us if your size is not available. Our ring size chart is available here.
- Ammil is made-to-order, please allow 2-3 weeks for your jewellery to be crafted.
- Due to the hand-crafted nature of all Loveness Lee jewellery there may be slight variations from the images shown.
- Our shipping and returns policy is available here.
- For care instructions please click here.