Aesthete: Someone with a heightened sensitivity to the beauty of nature.
How do we judge our sensitivity to the beauty of nature? We can appreciate the intricate veins of a leaf, the rushing sound of a river, the sharp scent of soil, and even the dry, brittle texture of a twig. It is this aesthetic understanding that I had in mind while designing Aesthete; the texture of this ring is perfect for those whose senses are heightened to the appeal of the natural world. Aesthete is not merely decoration, a simple accessory – it is a key to unlock your heart, and open it to all the detail of nature.
- Currently out of stock pieces can be made to order at no extra cost, click here to contact us if your desired item is out of stock.
- Hand crafted in Loveness Lee's London workshop.
- Individually cast in Bronze in the UK.
- 18ct Gold Plated ring body with hand Patinated crown.
- Coloured in Light Blue Green Patination.
- Following Patination surface treatment, each piece is sealed to ensure the longevity of the finish.
- Available in sizes J-Q, please contact us if your size is not available. Our ring size chart is available here.
- Aesthete is made-to-order, please allow 2-3 weeks for your jewellery to be crafted.
- Due to the hand-crafted nature of all Loveness Lee jewellery there may be slight variations from the images shown.
- Our shipping and returns policy is available here.
- For care instructions please click here.