Moonglade: A word of Latin origin, referring to the tracking of moonlight across water.
This is one of the pieces of which I am proudest, and it represents an innovation in the design of rings. Moonglade is unique, its bold, strong form displaying a sense of confidence and bravery. If you are assertive, self-assured, and unafraid to stand out for who you are, then Moonglade is precisely the ring for you.
- Currently out of stock pieces can be made to order at no extra cost, click here to contact us if your desired item is out of stock.
- Hand crafted in Loveness Lee's London workshop.
- Cast in Sterling Silver.
- Hallmarked at the Assay Office London.
- Available in sizes J-Q, please contact us if your size is not available. Our ring size chart is available here.
- Moonglade is made-to-order, please allow 2-3 weeks for your jewellery to be crafted.
- Due to the hand-crafted nature of all Loveness Lee jewellery there may be slight variations from the images shown.
- Our shipping and returns policy is available here.
- For care instructions please click here.