Frondescence: The moment at which a species of plant unfolds its leaves.
Can you sense the unhurried motion of unfolding leaves I have tried to reflect in this piece? We are so fortunate, in this day and age, to have access to the technology required to capture and witness such fascinating, slow movements as Frondescence. The beauty of the natural world surrounds us - it is up to us to slow down and take notice! The shape of Frondescence, with its arresting points extending outwards from the hand, means it is also suitable as a pinky ring.
- Currently out of stock pieces can be made to order at no extra cost, click here to contact us if your desired item is out of stock.
- Hand crafted in Loveness Lee's London workshop.
- Cast in Sterling Silver.
- Hallmarked at the Assay Office London.
- Available in sizes J-Q, please contact us if your size is not available. Our ring size chart is available here.
- Frondescence is made-to-order, please allow 2-3 weeks for your jewellery to be crafted.
- Due to the hand-crafted nature of all Loveness Lee jewellery there may be slight variations from the images shown.
- Our shipping and returns policy is available here.
- For care instructions please click here.