The Spanish word Risco means ‘cliff’: an outcrop of rocks as tall and commanding as it is weathered and unpredictable. This necklace uniquely combines two distinct pendants, distilling the same sense of height and scale that we feel when we stand at the foot of a mountain into a beautiful piece of jewellery. The chemistry between the two jagged-textured, natural shapes, one positioned above the other, produces a dynamic effect that is quite stunning, making this necklace a one-of-a-kind statement accessory.
- Currently out of stock pieces can be made to order at no extra cost, click here to contact us if your desired item is out of stock.
- Hand crafted in Loveness Lee's London workshop.
- 18ct Gold Plated Sterling Silver.
- 18ct Gold Plated Sterling Silver 22" chain.
- Hallmarked at the Assay Office London.
- Due to the hand-crafted nature of all Loveness Lee jewellery there may be slight variations from the images shown.
- Our shipping and returns policy is available here.
- For care instructions please click here.