A necklace with a difference, Irmak shares its name with the Turkish word for ‘river’, and the textures of this piece coil, rise and fall like a rushing stream. They are matched by forms that expand and constrict like the body of a river as it carves through the land, each end appearing to froth and bubble over the narrow centre of the pendant. To top it off, Irmak combines the Trans-natural collection’s two-tone colour complexion with an expressive splendour that allow it to accessorise with any outfit.
- Currently out of stock pieces can be made to order at no extra cost, click here to contact us if your desired item is out of stock.
- Hand crafted in Loveness Lee's London workshop.
- 18ct Gold Plated Sterling Silver.
- 18ct Gold Plated Sterling Silver 18" chain.
- Hallmarked at the Assay Office London.
- Due to the hand-crafted nature of all Loveness Lee jewellery there may be slight variations from the images shown.
- Our shipping and returns policy is available here.
- For care instructions please click here.