Estiv: Inspired by the Latin estivation, meaning the passing of summer.
The shape of Estiv is the most inimitable and bold among all the necklaces in my collections. Each person is unique, and it is vital to praise and admire the special, distinctive qualities in all of us: this piece is designed with this concept in mind, and reflects the strength we feel when we are truly comfortable in ourselves. Estiv is the token of confident, independent women, who feel inspired and emboldened to be who they really are.
- Currently out of stock pieces can be made to order at no extra cost, click here to contact us if your desired item is out of stock.
- Hand crafted in Loveness Lee's London workshop.
- Individually cast in Bronze and Patinated in the UK.
- Available in Classic Bronze and Vintage Oxidised Black Patinations.
- Following Patination surface treatment, each piece is sealed to ensure the longevity of the finish.
- 18ct Gold Plated 18" Brass chain.
- Can be worn above or below the neckline.
- Due to the hand-crafted nature of all Loveness Lee jewellery there may be slight variations from the images shown.
- Our shipping and returns policy is available here.
- For care instructions please click here.