Titanic: The ill-fated British liner that hit an Iceberg and tragically sank in the early hours of the 15th of April, 1912.
Even though this is not the largest necklace in my collections, I have still chosen to name it Titanic. Its silver hue, and its texture and shape all invoke infamous images of icebergs, both in historical photographs and in cinema. This elegant necklace in sterling silver reminds me that while the story of the Titanic is very sad, it is also possessed of a deep romance.
- Currently out of stock pieces can be made to order at no extra cost, click here to contact us if your desired item is out of stock.
- Hand crafted in Loveness Lee's London workshop.
- Cast in Sterling Silver.
- 18" Sterling Silver chain.
- Hallmarked at the Assay Office London.
- Can be worn above or below the neckline.
- Due to the hand-crafted nature of all Loveness Lee jewellery there may be slight variations from the images shown.
- Our shipping and returns policy is available here.
- For care instructions please click here.