Chinese Zodiac Goat Gold Pendant Necklace
The Chinese zodiac Goat necklace is informed by the ancient Chinese calligraphy character of Goat (Yang 羊), the eighth of the twelve signs of the Chinese zodiac. Gentle, sometimes to the point of shyness, Goats are kind, sympathetic people with a commitment to fairness and a preference for stability. The sign of the Goat is one of the most creative in the zodiac, giving those born under its influence a skillfulness and diligence that always shines through. While delicate in both thought and action, Goats are no pushover, with quiet confidence and unassuming strength guiding them through life.
Chinese calligraphy is an aestheticised form of handwriting, a way of expressing language as an art form filled with meaning. Each piece in this collection is hand-carved by Loveness Lee as a way of practicing Chinese calligraphy in metal, a shared form of expression between two intimate forms of handcraft. Loveness Lee skilfully weaves history and tradition into stunning abstract designs: your own small slice of destiny and fortune, to be worn, gifted, treasured, and loved.
NB: The Chinese zodiac calendar begins at Chinese New Year, which falls on a different date between 21 January and 20 February each year. If you were born in January or February, take extra care in determining your sign, and check whether your birthday fell before or after Chinese New Year. We have a Chinese Zodiac date explorer here.
- Currently out of stock pieces can be made to order at no extra cost, click here to contact us if your desired item is out of stock.
- Hand crafted in Loveness Lee's London workshop.
- 18ct Gold plated Sterling Silver.
- 18ct Gold Plated Sterling Silver 18" chain.
- Hallmarked at the Assay Office London.
- Due to the hand-crafted nature of all Loveness Lee jewellery there may be slight variations from the images shown.
- Our shipping and returns policy is available here.
- For care instructions please click here.