Thala: From thalassophile, a person in love with the open ocean.
I grew up in a coastal city and, since moving to London eight years ago, every opportunity to see the ocean is an opportunity to remember home. The larger of these asymmetrical earrings represents my Chinese identity, the place where I grew up and spent most of my life. The smaller of the earrings exemplifies my British character, the home from home where I studied and found myself, and prepared for yet more adventures. Asymmetrical earrings are very on-trend at the moment, and with Thala you can embody a different style or persona, depending on which angle you are seen from!
- Hand crafted in Loveness Lee's London workshop.
- Individually cast in Sterling Silver in the UK.
- Sterling Silver post with soft synthetic post stopper.
- Hallmarked at the Assay Office London.
- Asymmetrical pair, can be worn individually.
- Due to the hand-crafted nature of all Loveness Lee jewellery there may be slight variations from the images shown.
- Our shipping and returns policy is available here.
- For care instructions please click here.