Kawaakari: A Japanese word for the gleam of last light.
This is the smallest, humblest design in my ring collections. Just like the flickering, vulnerable gleam of last light, it is short - almost gone in the blink of time. Its beauty might seem temporary, but it will remain fixed in your memory forever. Kawaakari is unpretentious and modest in style, and the perfect partner for a simple chic dress or jumpsuit, the ‘cherry on top’ of an already elegant outfit. On the other hand, it makes an ideal ‘signature’ ring for men.
- Hand crafted in Loveness Lee's London workshop.
- Individually cast in Sterling Silver in the UK.
- Hallmarked at the Assay Office London.
- Available in sizes J-Q, please contact us if your size is not available. Our ring size chart is available here.
- Kawaakari is made-to-order, please allow 2-3 weeks for your jewellery to be crafted.
- Due to the hand-crafted nature of all Loveness Lee jewellery there may be slight variations from the images shown.
- Our shipping and returns policy is available here.
- For care instructions please click here.