Kairos: An Ancient Greek term meaning the perfect moment; the fleeting convergence of time and place that represents the critical time for action, words or movement.
The right outcome, occurring at the right time, and to the right person. That is how I feel about Kairos. They are the first earring designs that I ever produced, and the whole process, starting with the intuition that led to their conception, feels just right. No elaborate forward planning: sometimes a happy mistake is the best kind! Gold is the colour of the Sun, and like the crucial instant of Kairos, is truly one of a kind: let the magic continue with this pair of Golden Kairos.
- Hand crafted in Loveness Lee's London workshop.
- Individually cast in Bronze and Vermeil Gold Plated in the UK.
- Gold Plated Sterling Silver post with soft synthetic post stopper.
- Due to the hand-crafted nature of all Loveness Lee jewellery there may be slight variations from the images shown.
- Our shipping and returns policy is available here.
- For care instructions please click here.