Gokotta: A Swedish term for a picnic at dawn.
I first fell in love with the definition of Gokotta: it conjures a perfect vision of a feast at sunrise. Just imagine sharing delicious food and drink with friends while welcoming the sun as it emerges over the horizon! The design of Gokotta is an abstract shape with this image in mind, expressing my sentiments and emotions at the moment of daybreak. Gokotta is a passionate, tender piece, and this silver version makes for an especially sophisticated, tasteful gift for a romantic occasion.
- Hand crafted in Loveness Lee's London workshop.
- Cast in Sterling Silver.
- Hallmarked at the Assay Office London.
- Available in sizes J-Q, please contact us if your size is not available. Our ring size chart is available here.
- Gokotta is made-to-order, please allow 2-3 weeks for your jewellery to be crafted.
- Due to the hand-crafted nature of all Loveness Lee jewellery there may be slight variations from the images shown.
- Our shipping and returns policy is available here.
- For care instructions please click here.