Exocoetidae: The family of fish more commonly known as 'flying fish’.
I love the movement of Exocoetidae, and just had to give share their name with this piece. It reminds me of the way a flying fish leaps, gracefully, through the water, and of the stunning reflection of sunshine on the water left lingering on its body. Movement easily attracts attention, and Exocoetidae’s vibrant energy and agility mark it out as a smart, brisk addition to any outfit.
- Hand crafted in Loveness Lee's London workshop.
- Individually cast in Bronze and Vermeil Gold Plated in the UK.
- Gold Plated Sterling Silver post with soft synthetic post stopper.
- Gold plated brass chain.
- Due to the hand-crafted nature of all Loveness Lee jewellery there may be slight variations from the images shown.
- Our shipping and returns policy is available here.
- For care instructions please click here.