Ammil: A term from the south-west of England, which refers to the thin film of ice that lacquers the landscape when a freeze follows a partial thaw. When hit by sunlight, Ammil can cause an entire location to glitter.
I wanted to design a piece that was wild, unrestrained and brave, and Ammil meets all these requirements. The tip of each of its twig-like sticks seem to reach, unrestricted, in all directions. This sterling silver version of Ammil allowed me to reflect the purity inherent in the transition from frozen to thaw, and back again. This piece of jewellery is a bold statement, and suits those looking for an elegant twist on classic style.
- Hand crafted in Loveness Lee's London workshop.
- Cast in Sterling Silver.
- Hallmarked at the Assay Office London.
- Available in sizes J-Q, please contact us if your size is not available. Our ring size chart is available here.
- Ammil is made-to-order, please allow 2-3 weeks for your jewellery to be crafted.
- Due to the hand-crafted nature of all Loveness Lee jewellery there may be slight variations from the images shown.
- Our shipping and returns policy is available here.
- For care instructions please click here.