Amia: A French name that translates to ‘dearly beloved.’
This is the daintiest necklace I have created so far, and I feel a particular affection towards it: Amia is like a youngest child, nurtured with extra care and devotion. I was especially meticulous in its design, and chose to craft it from the most charming and delicate parts available. I even awarded its master mould pride of place atop the shelf in my workshop! Amia is perfect for those blissful days when you feel pride in yourself, reflected by the love of those around you.
- Hand crafted in Loveness Lee's London workshop.
- Individually cast in Bronze and Gold Plated in the UK.
- Delicate Gold Plated Brass chain.
- Available in 16' and 18' chain lengths.
- Can be worn above or below the neckline.
- All pieces are made-to-order, please allow 2-3 weeks for your jewellery to be crafted.
- Due to the hand-crafted nature of all Loveness Lee jewellery there may be slight variations from the images shown.
- Our shipping and returns policy is available here.
- For care instructions please click here.