Translated from Armenian, Dzovag means ‘lake’, a large standing or slow-moving body of water surrounded by land. In the same way that lakes stand proudly among the natural landscape, these earrings make for a bold declaration of style and identity – but, as with the island and inlets that give a lake its character, the Dzovag earrings contain such careful, loving detailing that you will want to wear them over and over again.
- Currently out of stock pieces can be made to order at no extra cost, click here to contact us if your desired item is out of stock.
- Hand crafted in Loveness Lee's London workshop.
- 18ct Gold Plated Sterling Silver.
- 18ct Gold Plated Sterling Silver post with soft synthetic post stopper.
- Hallmarked at the Assay Office London.
- Due to the hand-crafted nature of all Loveness Lee jewellery there may be slight variations from the images shown.
- Our shipping and returns policy is available here.
- For care instructions please click here.