In modern Persian, Darya means ‘sea’ – that apparently endless expanse of water which holds great promise and even greater mystery. The fluid, slightly chaotic outlines of these earrings mirror the indiscriminate shape of the coast, where the sea forces its way against the land, while the layered, uneven surfaces and intermingling of gold and silver tones suggest the choppy surface and hidden depths of the ocean.
- Currently out of stock pieces can be made to order at no extra cost, click here to contact us if your desired item is out of stock.
- Hand crafted in Loveness Lee's London workshop.
- 18ct Gold Plated Sterling Silver.
- 18ct Gold Plated Sterling Silver post with soft synthetic post stopper.
- Hallmarked at the Assay Office London.
- Due to the hand-crafted nature of all Loveness Lee jewellery there may be slight variations from the images shown.
- Our shipping and returns policy is available here.
- For care instructions please click here.