Afon is the Welsh word for river, and these stunning earrings are, like the paths of the ancient waterways of Wales, formed of an asymmetric beauty. Their bold, serpentine shapes ensure they’ll make a statement wherever or however they’re worn, but also contain elusive details that – like the rivulets, tributaries and streams that break away from the main body of a river – build a more delicate, textured shape upon closer inspection.
- Currently out of stock pieces can be made to order at no extra cost, click here to contact us if your desired item is out of stock.
- Hand crafted in Loveness Lee's London workshop.
- 18ct Gold Plated Sterling Silver.
- 18ct Gold Plated Sterling Silver post with soft synthetic post stopper.
- Hallmarked at the Assay Office London.
- Due to the hand-crafted nature of all Loveness Lee jewellery there may be slight variations from the images shown.
- Our shipping and returns policy is available here.
- For care instructions please click here.