Souhait means ‘wish’ in French, and these earrings are destined to bring a sense of fulfilment and aspiration to all who wear them. Two delicate, red-enamelled balls dangle from gold-plated, ethereal shapes, which seem almost to be suspended in flight. Souhait are certain to bring an unorthodox touch of panache to any ensemble they are paired with.
- Currently out of stock pieces can be made to order at no extra cost, click here to contact us if your desired item is out of stock.
- Hand crafted in Loveness Lee's London workshop.
- 18ct Gold Plated Sterling Silver with Gold Enameling.
- 18ct Gold Plated Sterling Silver post with soft synthetic post stopper.
- Hallmarked at the Assay Office London.
- Due to the hand-crafted nature of all Loveness Lee jewellery there may be slight variations from the images shown.
- Our shipping and returns policy is available here.
- For care instructions please click here.