Gin: Derived from the French word for the juniper berry.
Before you ask: no, I didn't design this while drinking gin! Rather, this small pair of earrings brought to mind the touch and feel of dried juniper berries, the spice which imparts gin with its distinctive, botanical flavour. We all know not to judge a book by its cover, and the same is true of Gin. These delicate little earrings can easily elevate any outfit with their charming shape and texture.
- Currently out of stock pieces can be made to order at no extra cost, click here to contact us if your desired item is out of stock.
- Hand crafted in Loveness Lee's London workshop.
- 18ct Gold Plated Bronze.
- 18ct Gold Plated Sterling Silver post with soft synthetic post stopper.
- Due to the hand-crafted nature of all Loveness Lee jewellery there may be slight variations from the images shown.
- Our shipping and returns policy is available here.
- For care instructions please click here.