Cairn: A pile of stones marking the top of a mountain (or some other special place).
The shape of Cairn prompts recollections of a mountain range; Cairn in sterling silver especially reminds me of the Himalayas, a truly divine and special place. Cairn possesses a noble, transcendent quality, not only due to it’s materials, but also because of the elegance of its design. It will lend this graceful mood to any number of outfits fit for a special occasion.
- Hand crafted in Loveness Lee's London workshop.
- Cast in Sterling Silver.
- Sterling Silver chain.
- Hallmarked at the Assay Office London.
- Adjustable size from 15-20cm, please contact us for custom orders.
- Due to the hand-crafted nature of all Loveness Lee jewellery there may be slight variations from the images shown.
- Our shipping and returns policy is available here.
- For care instructions please click here.